Junos Pulse is an integrated, multi-service network client that provides dynamic connectivity, security, and application acceleration through mobile or non-mobile devices, with a user experience that requires little or no user interaction. It is identity- and location-aware, and seamlessly migrates from one access method to another based on device location.
Junos Pulse also:
- Identity-enables network security, access, and application acceleration, increasing visibility and manageability. It allows secure access to network resources based on user identity and role.
- Reduces the cost and time associated with deployment.
- Uses industry and open standards-based Trusted Network Connect (TNC) specifications.
- Is a platform for integration of select third-party, best-in-class network and endpoint security and connectivity applications.
- Is a value-added services platform for service providers.
Junos Pulse is the only integrated access, security, and acceleration client that today's businesses need.
Juniper Global Threat Center
The Juniper Global Threat Center provides around-the-clock, global monitoring of mobile security threats to consumers and enterprises. It is the first and only center dedicated to tracking, responding to, and researching, threats to mobile devices, including viruses, spyware and other security vulnerabilities that can expose a user's personal, professional and sensitive information.
The research conducted by the Juniper Global Threat Center is shared with the public and private industry, as well as incorporated into the features and functionality of new and existing products, such as the recently announced Junos® Pulse Mobile Security Suite. The Juniper Global Threat Center's primary focus is to monitor and respond to five key types of threats and vulnerabilities:
- Malware: Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Spyware
- Direct Attack: Attacking device interfaces, browser exploits, SMS attacks
- Physical Compromise: Accessing a device and its data by having physical access from loss or theft
- Data Communication Interception: Intercepting data as it is transmitted and received
- Exploitation and Misconduct: Inappropriate communications, data leakage, online predators, bullying, sexting